Thursday, June 14, 2007

Big One

So I've been posting several stories of the cute things that Mara says. Today Emily has a great one. I was just sitting in the bathroom with her waiting for her to finish #2.

Oh by the way, potty training is going tons better since this post.

So any way back to the story... She had just had a little #2 success and I was clapping for her when she said, "Wait Momma, wait, here comes a big one! Watch!"

Well, sure enough a big one came and I was laughing hysterically while praising her for being a big girl.

You know you're a mom when you can blog and laugh about poopie!

Carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first grandson! I am frantically writing my next study on James before I leave for a mission trip to India in July. And of course, I want plenty of time to love on Declan once he shows! Keep me posted on your sweet family. Blessings.

Sarah said...

Carrie, I saw your question and wanted to make sure you saw my answer--I had bought several "how-to knit" books, including Knitting for Dummies, which is a great reference book, but the most helpful so far is Susan Anderson's Itty-Bitty Hats book. The first section teaches how to knit from the very first slipknot. The pictures are good, the directions are clear, and Susan's comments are very sweet. And since you have a houseful of girly heads to knit for, it's a great book to start with! I still can't manage a blanket, but knitting hats has been fairly easy for me. I found it at Barnes & Noble. Her blog site is susanbanderson.blogspot.com, if you want a link to her book. :-)