Friday, June 29, 2007

Alive

Well, it was a close call but she's still alive.

A little bit ago, Mara was standing in the hallway. She looked at me and said, "I have to potty." She doesn't need my help in that department anymore so she rarely tells me when she has to go.

I gave her a 'well, duh' look, pointed to the bathroom, and said "Just go."

Well, she did exactly that.....just went....right where she was.

Then we had a two minute staring contest in which I contemplated pinching her head off and eating it. Ok, so I didn't really contemplate that but I can feel by blood pressure going back up just talking about the incident.

I think we all need a nap.

Carrie

1 comment:

ginny said...

Oh, my! Potty training has been one of my least favorite parenting issues. I'm putting off starting my almost 2 year-old. They say it's easiest over the summer, so I think I'll wait till she's almost 3 next summer with my goal being finished by her birthday in August. Crash course in potty training?? It might work!