Friday, June 29, 2007

Five posts in one day!

Now you know that I'm a serious blogger after posting five times in one day (or I guess addicted could be the word I'm after too).

I just had to let you know what I was doing today besides cleaning up potty, breaking up fights, and trying to explain to a three-year old and a two-year old that yes it's raining but no we don't need an umbrella because we're inside.

I have painted sixty toes and fingers in charisma pink.......started a new knitting project....Oooo, and here's the knitting project I finished a couple of days ago. I've always wanted to learn how to knit, so last week I bought a book and taught myself. I know you're impressed!






























Here's what I should have been doing...

...the dryer still looks like this.......and the suitcases still look like this....Wonder what I'll do while the girls are napping? Read a book? Watch a couple of episodes of Planet Earth on the dvr? Eat bon bons?

Dad's going to kill me...I'd better get busy!
Carrie

2 comments:

ginny said...

I am totally impressed. How I've wanted to learn to knit...

That must've been a great book!

And the hat(s) is adorable!

not up to code said...

Here is a must read for a knitter with little girls. "The Yarn Girls Guide to Kid Knits" is what I learned to knit from and they have tons of cute things to knit for girls or boys (should you need to knit for a baby boy at some point in the future! (you never know)).

Adorable girls - we need a play date!