Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Becca's 4th Birthday

I love, love, love birthdays! Love birthdays of the people I love and even love my own birthday. Becca Sue's birthday was on a Saturday this year, and it was so much fun to celebrate it ALL day.

We had a party at the local donut shop that morning. Here's Becca with her BFF...I love the relationship these two have that she doesn't mind that he helps her blow her candles out. Dawson can help but her sisters better not even breathe anywhere near her candles!
Sam found friends with the Warta boys and was entertained all morning. They're teaching him how cool it is to be a boy!
This is her blowing another candle out after our lunch that day...or rather with her eyes closed wishing before blowing it out.
Ok, who gave the boy a cupcake? He's such a mess and so proud of it!
And the birthday girl lounging while we sing to her yet again at supper!
Becca Sue, You are such a big girl. We have had so many changes in your little world over the last six months and you have just gone with the flow...evidence that you are still the easy going little girl I first met four years ago...underneath the stubborn exterior of course! You're still the best surprise God has ever given me. Love you so much...Happy #4 Becca Boo!

Carrie

3 comments:

Rhen @Yes, they are all mine said...

Awwww, Happy Birthday little sweetie!! I hope it was blessed one!

Mamarazzi said...

what a little cutie...4 already, i can hardly believe i have been reading your blog so long. these little girls are growing up before my eyes. AND your baby is a big boy now...wow!!

ginny said...

I know, I can't believe I've been reading your blog for so long either! Becca was just a little one when I first started following the Circus. :) Can't wait to see more and to see that new precious face. It's soon, right? Praying for healthy baby and easy, easy delivery!