Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Caught in the act....

...of preschool!

Here's catch up post #2. More pictures of Emily and Becca's first day of preschool.

Becca was a little timid at first and had a few rough weeks of adjusting, but she's doing SO good now.
Emily had a horrible adjustment period last year at this time. I wasn't sure I was going to survive with my sanity...well, I guess my sanity is still up in the air! She has grown up so much this summer though. She walked right into her classroom on the first day and didn't even look back to see if I was following.
She was too scared to climb this jungle gym last year, or rather tired to climb this jungle gym dozens of times and ended up in major meltdowns. She scales the entire thing now without even thinking twice.

I'm so thankful for preschool. It's so good for me to get some time to run errands without being the lady who lived in a shoe, and it's even better for Emily and Becca to have some time apart.

Carrie

1 comment:

Heidi said...

They've adjusted so well this year! So proud of them. And, so thankful for preschool too.