Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Living up to the name.

The Three-Girl circus went to the circus!
The girls were almost as mesmerized as I was. I still can't believe all of the action. There was always something happening and multiple things happening at the same time.
Clowns, tigers, elephants, horses, dogs, trapeze, etc.....all action, all the time. Can you tell I'm still amazed at it?
It got me thinking about the name of my blog. Yep, it is definitely named correctly. There is always something happening at our house and multiple things happening at the same time.

Here is a short video of my 'circus'. Becca is starting to mimic everything we ask her to say and it's adorable. I was getting a video of her 'talking', and well, I'll let you see the rest of the action for yourself.
Carrie

3 comments:

KC said...

Looks like alot of fun. Becca is too cute.

Lesley said...

I love it!

Mamarazzi said...

ADORABLE!!

i wanna come and play!