Friday, November 30, 2007

It's a revolutionary no-scar surgery technique!

You know how I often post about the cute things that the girls say? Well, Phillip's getting in on the action now too.

Since he's at the doctor right now getting his cast off from his surgery, I thought I'd share this little conversation that took place in the van a few days ago....

Phillip: (yelling over the singing coming from the back seat and holding up his cast) I can't wait to get this thing off in a couple of days.

Me: You're telling me. I'm interested to see what the scar will look like too.

Phillip: Oh, you think it'll leave a scar?

Me: Ummmm......yes, you'll have a scar.

Phillip: (
a few minutes later) So you really think I'll have a scar?

Me: Yes Honey, I'm pretty sure.

I love that guy. I'm sure he was just trying to make me laugh and didn't really think he wouldn't have a scar (Right, Honey?!?).
Carrie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..........pretty cute

not up to code said...

Very Phil. That made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I almost spit my pizza out laughing at that! You and I both know Phil wasn't trying to be funny, and that's what makes it so funny.

He is one of the most brilliant people I've ever met, but sometimes...