Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

A couple of weeks ago Ginny at 4 Texans gave me a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. I'm just now posting about it because....

1. I can't believe anyone besides my mom reads my blog
2. I can't believe anyone besides my mom likes reading my blog.

Thanks Ginny for making me feel like "I'm good enough....I'm smart enough....and doggonit, people like me!"

So now's the fun part. I get to 'nominate' others! So here goes.

1. You've got to read Sarah at In the Midst of It. She makes you think and cry and laugh all in the same post. Oh and she's super crafty too, got to love that!

2. Antique Mommy is one of my favorite reads. It's easy to get frustrated when dealing with toddlers but Antique Mommy reminds me almost daily to enjoy my little ones. This post is probably my all time favorite from her. I still think of this when I'm rocking Becca Sue.

3. A new read to me is Veronica at Toddled Dredge. I love her sense of humor and writing style. I'm still not sure what a dredge is or how it is toddled, but love her blog anyway!

4. And finally Jess at Itty Bitty Bits of Me. It's pretty cool how I totally stumbled upon her blog several months ago. I had just written a comment on another blog and when I published it the comment directly above mine was hers. She was talking about working for a cheerleading company and I thought, "Hey, I used to know a Jess from Memphis who worked for a cheerleading company." So I clicked on her profile and on to her blog and sure enough it was an old friend. She has two gorgeous girls the same age as Emily and Becca. We struggle with a lot of the same things in this tough road of motherhood so I love reading her thoughts and thinking, "Maybe I'm not crazy." Or at least, "If I'm crazy, at least I'm not alone!"

Carrie

No comments: