Tuesday, June 19, 2007

5 Things Meme

I've been tagged by Jessica at Itty Bitty Bits of Me for a meme, so here's goes....

5 snacks I enjoy
(Well, since I've been doing Weight Watchers since January I don't do snacks very often any more but when I do I enjoy them more than I used to.)
1. Chocolate Carmel Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Corner in Memphis
2. Banana pudding
3. White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks
4. Carot Cake from McAlister's Deli
5. Dried Cranberries

5 songs that I know all the lyrics to
1. Steve Fee's We Shine
2. Miss Pattycake's Pattycake Praise
3. Theme song to Thomas the Tank Engine
4. Most songs by Nicole C. Mullen
5. Indigo Girls' Joking

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Build a church building for Rock Springs Church.
2. Buy a house with a huge laundry room in a neighborhood with side walks.
3. Hire a housekeeper.
4. Help Phillip start his Photography/Design business
5. Travel

5 bad habits
1. worrying
2. grinding my teeth
3. picking
4. starting projects but not finishing them
5. starting new projects when I have other projects that are not finished!

5 things I would never wear again
1. That bright green velvet off the shoulder bridesmaid dress
2. Stirrup pants
3. a bikini
4. jeans with a single digit size
5. Aquanet hairspray

5 things I like to do
1. blog!
2. snuggle with the girls
3. sit at Starbucks with a good friend
4. sit at Starbucks with my husband
5. sleep

I'm now supposed to tag 5 people but I don't think I know 5 people who blog. So if you're reading this and don't have a blog, consider yourself tagged with this meme to start one!

Carrie

No comments: