Friday, May 25, 2007

Last Day of School

Mara's last day of Mother's Day Out was yesterday. They had a little program where they all sang some songs and the 'graduates' wore adorable little caps. It was fun and Mara loved that Mommy, Sissy, and Becca came to watch her. She was really fidgety and looked shy when they first came out but then she sang her little heart out and did all of the motions. She looks like she has to potty in the picture but it's just her fidgeting. I was going to put some video up of it but it's REALLY shaky since I was trying to get a good view from the back, it was windy, and Emily was pulling on me (I guess the truth is that I'm just really bad at taking video but I'll blame it on those other reasons!). So you have to just look at the picture and imagine about forty preschoolers singing Jesus Loves Me! I can't believe that she just finished her first year of preschool (I'll be saying, "I can't believe she's graduating high school" before I know it!). Now we'll have more time for fun things like lunch dates with Daddy and Nana, playing at the splash pad, and even going to the zoo.

No comments: