Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mara's 6th Birthday

Mara's 6th birthday party was at the skating rink...the same skating rink I used to go to in middle school. So much fun!
The girls did so good after we figured out there was a such thing as "slow-roller" skates.
Look how little Becca Sue looks in these pictures.
Emily was the dare devil of the bunch. She did not want to hold your hand regardless of how many times she wiped out. You can just see the lack of concern for bodily harm in her eyes here!
Love this picture...I think she wore Papa out!
Blowing out the #6 candle. I can't believe I need to buy a #7 in just two short months!
And here's the present opening frenzy...
I can not believe how fast my baby girl is growing up. She's such a lady, and I couldn't be more proud of the person she's becoming. So here's a happy late #6 birthday little lady...love you so much!

Carrie

3 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Birthday to Mara - so glad she had a fun party! We've done roller skating ones too and it's so much fun to watch the kids all learning how to get around on skates. :)

not up to code said...

ok - belated birthday doesn't even BEGIN to cover this.

Mamarazzi said...

DARLING....takes me back to the many days i spent at the skating rink. i can almost see myself with my perfectly feathered hair, roll on lip gloss dripping from my lips, white skates with hot pink wheels, off the shoulder torn sweatshirt with layers neon tank tops and matching neon rainbow leg warmers...oh yeah, those were the days!

ummm...yeah, i was a child of the 80's.

the girls are adorable...and wow, SIX years old...how did that happen!? That pic of grandpa is hilarious!