Monday, September 20, 2010

I Wanna Go Back

We took our annual trip to St. George Island, Florida at the end of July. I can so hear the waves, smell the ocean, and feel the 200% humidity just by looking at this picture.
The girls were so very busy all week. They did several "wood crafts" with Papa...
Had a luau one night...
And made cookies with Nana (sporting gorgeous self-inflicted make overs).
It was so very hot outside we pretty much spent all of our outside time in the pool or in the ocean. Here's Emily ALL decked out for the pool!
Sam loved the water as long as he had his tennis ball to play catch with.
Becca Sue would not even get close to the pool last year, but she was paddling all over the place this year.
Here's Emily in action...I love it!
I think this picture is my favorite one from all week. You totally can't tell here how much these two love to argue!
Sam looks happy here, but he pretty much hated the sand.
My four trouble-makers...complete with a couple fake smiles, a pair of grumpy arms, and one finger pointing.
Dancing on the beach...too fun!
I'm sure Mara Lin was singing some song here.
And Em was laughing at a joke none of us will ever get...or possibly a fart she'd just let rip!
And oh my word, where has my baby girl gone?! Becca Sue looks so gorgeous here, but way too old.
And finally my sweet stinker of a baby boy!
We accomplished a lot of fun, but accomplished way more relaxing too. Man, I wanna go back!

Carrie

4 comments:

ginny said...

Wow! All your kids are gorgeous! Sam looks like he fits in perfectly with his sisters :) Can't wait to see pics of the new baby girl.

Mamarazzi said...

oh how i have missed your posts!

these little darlings are ALL growing up toooo fast.

total cuteness! looks like another amazing trip!

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big they're getting!

Heidi said...

An incredible trip!