Friday, March 13, 2009

Strawberry Milkshakes

At lunch yesterday we were eating grapes and the following conversation took place....

Mara: (sucking on a grape) Mmmmm, Momma this juice tastes so good.
Me: Yum. I like grape juice too.

Mara: What? This is grape juice?

Me: Yes, grapes have grape juice inside.

Mara: Really?

Me: Yep. If grapes have grape juice inside....what is inside oranges?
Mara: (the light coming on) ORANGE JUICE!

Me: You're right! What about apples?

Mara: Apples have apple juice inside!

Me: Right again. What about strawberries...what's inside strawberries?

Mara: (pausing to think) Hmmmm. Oh, I know....Strawberry Milkshakes!


Sounds good to me....Pass the strawberries!

Carrie

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yum...sounds completely logical to me!

Jenny M. said...

Now that Mara is my kind of girl!

ginny said...

In that case, I'd pick strawberries over another fruit any day!