Monday, February 9, 2009

Definitely 'Not me!"

So I really think that it's been a full moon for the last week or something because my children have gone CRAZY. Instead of telling you everything that they've done, I've decided to tell you everything that they've not done in MckMama style because of course my children are perfect and would never do anything like the things I'm about to tell you!

First of all, I most definitely did not yet out the back door last week, "Girls pull your pants up. We do not jump on the trampoline naked." My girls are little ladies and would never do a thing like that!

And it was not me who asked, "Emily, what is that lump in your booty?" , and I did not get the response of "toilet paper". So, it was not my middle child who I made go back into the bathroom to rid her britches of said lump of toilet paper.

It was not me who threw away all of the lipstick/chapstick in the house because my children most definitely did not decide that it was a good idea to paint the wall with the now discarded lipstick....my children know better than that!

And finally, it is not me who is adding an ornery boy to this group of crazy children in another four months!

Whew, that was fun ridding my conscience of all the things that did not happen this last week. You can head over the MckMama's blog to read what she and everyone else have been doing...oops, I mean NOT doing this week.

Carrie

7 comments:

Becky said...

WOW!! you are busy! i have 3 daughters and God blessed us with a son 11 mos ago! Your son will turn your pink world upside down, but I'm enjoying the ride!!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

love the trampoline story - so cute!

great not me's!

Anonymous said...

I know those girls and I know they did none of those things.



giggle

ginny said...

I've experienced almost all of those...I mean I haven't :) So excited about your baby boy :)

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Oh, your house looks like a lot of fun. I know you are laughing about all those moments now.

ginny said...

Bead in the nose, huh? Well, that's always where I put stuff to "keep it safe" :) It's just a matter of time before I'm heading to the doctor for a bead extraction myself, I'm sure!

(I'm still so excited for you...a little boy. It will be so fun. All little boys need several "mommies" right?!)

ginny said...

That sounded wrong. To clarify: I don't really put stuff in my nose, but one of my kids is likely to. I think you could've figured out what I meant :)