Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cowboy Boots? Seriously?

So if I were a shoe, evidently I would be a cowboy boot? What?!?

Well, when I read the description...ya, I can see how I'm cowboy boots. Especially the "You are straight shooting and honest. You tell people how it is." That gets me into trouble a lot.

I also love the "You should work: In a job that allows you to take charge." Ok, I admit it....I do like to be in charge. My friends are appalled at that (ha, ha, ha)! Well, I think I'm in charge of the circus on most days, but the girls would argue with that on some days!

Any other cowboy boots out there?


You Are Cowboy Boots


This doesn't mean you're country, just funky.

You've got a ton of attitude and confidence.

You're unique, expressive, and even a little bit wacky.

You wear whatever you feel like and you have your own sense of style.

You are straight shooting and honest. You tell people how it is.

Low maintenance and free wheeling, you're always up for an adventure.

You should live: Where you can at least get to wide open spaces

You should work: In a job that allows you to take charge


Carrie

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Ha! I am a Clog!

I agree for the most part. I like where it said I should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world. Sounds like LWF to me!

Hope all is well!
Brandi

Mamarazzi said...

i am bare feet...which is true most of the time since i work from home there are days that i rarely put anything more than a flip flip on...this is what it said about me and i LIKE it! oh and ummm it's mostly true!

You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.
Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!

You are very comfortable in your own skin.
You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.

Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.
You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.

You should live: Somewhere warm

You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules