Thursday, February 14, 2008

Daddy's Stinky!

Another post about the baby cows down the street.....

This afternoon the babies were right up close to the fence for us to "awww" over.

Me: Emmy, look at the sweet baby cows.
Emily: Awwww, they're cute.......and stinky!
Me: Yep, they stink.
Emily: Just like Daddy!
Me: (laughing)

Honey, I guess I need to get you some cologne or some new deodorant for Valentine's Day!

Upon further questioning, I discovered that Emily was talking about the baby cow's daddy that was stinky...but I got a good laugh anyway!

Carrie

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh that's too cute! :)

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Carrie!
I just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten you!! It has been a crazy couple of weeks. I'm sorry it is taking me so long!