Thursday, October 25, 2007

Great TV Moments

So I haven't blogged about my dvr addiction lately. I've been too busy watching tv shows on the dvr to blog about it! I'm finally caught up though, and there has been some great moments this week.

First of all, Marie Osmond passing out on Monday was priceless...and on live tv! This is the first season that I've watched Dancing with the Stars. I haven't really been into it until now. I'm totally going to watch every single episode now to see someone else pass out on national tv.

And The Bachelor... Hometown dates are next week and I can't wait. Hillary broke my heart this week though. When they start crying when they leave, I'm usually like "oh shush, grow up" but I really felt bad for Hillary this week. Maybe all of this reality tv is getting to me!

Then the Biggest Loser the other night... Oh my goodness. I still can't believe that Neil's still there after pulling a stunt like that. Uuuuu, I'm so mad! Yes, this reality tv is definitely getting to me.

I do have a new favorite show though. I'm LOVING Friday Night Lights. I know, it's not a reality show, but I'm giving it a chance!

Ok, that's all for now. I really do need to get a life...or maybe just fold laundry during nap time instead of feeding my dvr addiction!

Carrie

1 comment:

Kandy Seaton Smith said...

I passed out Tuesday (literally lol) and missed all of my TV (sadly, no dvr out in boondock land)...I'm hoping to catch Biggest Loser on NBC.com or find a recap...

anyway, about Friday Night Lights...I caught the show halfway through the season last year and got completely hooked on it. I love it :)