Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Monk and Neagle

See that flashing button over there in the bottom of my sidebar? It looks like this....
monk & neagle banner
You really should click it!

A couple of months ago, they sent me a free CD. Hello!?! FREE CD! I thought at the time....it's free, sure I'll try it out. It came a few days later in the mail. I stuck it in the laptop and 'Beautiful One' started playing. Mara said immediately, "Curious George!" I hope they're not offended by being compared to a monkey theme song, but coming from a three year old who LOVES Curious George, there could be no bigger compliment!

Anyway, I not only got a free CD, I get a new favorite band to listen to. They are awesome.

And what's even better is that their new album came out today. Go ahead, click the little banner. You can listen to it and order an autographed CD for under $10. What a deal!

Ok, no really go click on it!

Carrie

No comments: