Thursday, August 23, 2007

What can you do.....

...outside when it's 110 degrees?

1. It's never too hot for mud pies! Just add water. Stir with a stick. Then it's ready for splashing fun.
2. Try to figure out what your sisters are doing outside when it's 110 degrees.
3. Thirsty? Plenty of water here.
4.Give your hands....
....and face a mud treatment.
What? Do I have something on my face?

5. Help your sister clean the mud off of her face.

6. Share the hose with your sister.
7. Pout when you realize you just shared the hose with your sister.
8. Munch on crackers while you watch your sisters fight it out.

9. And if your booty gets a little warm....no problem!Carrie

1 comment:

ginny said...

You're a better mommy than me...I've barely set foot outside in this heat. My poor girls have cabin fever. Maybe we'll make mud pies in our backyard tomorrow :)