Friday, August 10, 2007

I NEEEEEED it!

Do I NEED these things? Maybe!

1. This desk and table set are really cool. $285 though? I think I might have to sweet talk my dad to see what he can make!

2. I am loving the simple lines of this highchair. Kind of crazy that it has measurement marks on the legs so you can saw it off to your desired height. Pay $288 for a highchair and then saw the legs off? I don't think so. Better work on my sweet talking......Daaaaaad.
3. How cute is this purse?!? I'm a sucker for a cute purse. Better save my money though....for a very long time. It's only $305. What a deal!4. Ok, so this one might be the only practical one in the list. Not only is this diaper bag so cute (yep, I'm a sucker for a cute diaper bags too!) but it is functional too. The little purse snaps on the front and then unsnaps for those magic moments when you get to go out by yourself and only need your purse! It's kind of expensive at $110, BUT they have 'slightly flawed' ones for only $70. Uh oh, I think I know what I'm going to save my money for!

Carrie

No comments: