Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not Forgotten

Oh ya, I do still have a blog.

My dad asked last night why I hadn't posted in a while.....blame it on Potter. I am really into the last book and can't wait to go back and read the entire series back to back.

I also went here this weekend and got some really funky fun new yarn and two new pattern books too. An entire hour all to myself to browse and feel yarn, ogle over the projects knitted up, and read through about a dozen pattern books......HEAVEN! Well, not really but let's just say I really enjoyed it, and I came back a better mommy.

So between Harry Potter and my new knitting projects calling my name, blogging has slipped on my to do list. I will be back tomorrow though for Wordless Wednesday with some great pictures of Becca enjoying her very first ice cream cone all by herself.

Carrie

No comments: