Friday, June 29, 2007

No Picking.

First of all you need to know that I am a picker....scabs, zits, gray hairs, etc....they all need to fear for their lives around me. I stood at the bathroom mirror last night for over 30 minutes picking out gray hair. Then when I got the hair out of the sink that I had just picked out, I was surprised that it was gray. I even showed Phillip, "Oh my goodness Phillip, look at this. It's so gray!" He just looked at me like, "What color did you expect it be?" He didn't say anything though cause he loves me like that!

I do get it honestly though cause Dad's a picker too (thanks Dad!).

Ok, so on with the story.....
Emily has allergies that make her eyes get goopy and yucky. She had some eye boogers in the corner of her eye yesterday morning so I tried to get it out. Here's how the episode went....

Emily:
(dodging me) Noooooooooo!
Me: Come here Emmy. I just want to get your eye boogers off.
Emily:
(running away) Nooooooo, Mommy, noooooo picking....noooooo picking....nooooo picking!

I kind of felt like Swiper. Awwww man!

Carrie

No comments: